When things go.....

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Missing YOU!

The last two weeks of my life has been the most amazing time of my life. I finally realized that my KDI was 100% everything I was looking for in a Friend, Mate, and Partner. I finally had the chance to witness first hand what it was like to be treated as an equal, not as someone to vent on. That if the combination of people are correct, that it doesn't matter what kind of a mood you are in, you will eventually be in a good mood. That together you can accomplish anything, that even if you do nothing at all, you can still have fun. I thought that the good parts of life were almost completely wiped out of my life. But KDI, wouldn't let me fall. Sure we have communicated over the net for a while, and yes we developed feelings for one another, but in person, I don't think I could have asked for anything close to the way it was when we were together. In person, he was so much more then ever expected. Life is hard enough on its own, but since I met KDI, and especially since I have seen him in person, I KNOW I CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING, with him by my side. KDI, I love you, and I know that we were meant to be, we are two peas in a pod. Thank God from up above, for bringing you to me, when he did, and I will thank him everyday, from now on. YOU ARE THE BEST, YOU ARE MY ROCK, YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND

1 Comments:

  • Now that you have this, hold on to it with all that you are, it will make you a new person.

    It is about damn time for you..

    I am entering something new in my love life as well, and I think it's going to be beautiful...

    By Blogger Fictional Correspondant, at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home