When things go.....

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Everyday you amaze me even more!!!

Tonight I had a very interesting night with my children. See for the last little while I have been pretty worried about Mr.T, as I was beginning to see signs of depression in him from his sickness. Well tonight they were confirmed. He told me some thing tonight that kinda misconbobulated me. He told me that he thought it would be better off if he died. I was unsure of how to deal with this, and well I felt the same way before KDI came into the picture. SO, what I did is I told him that he needs to think of all the good things in his life and of all the people that he loves, cause those are the reasons to keep going on (something close to what KDI kept telling me).

Well then he said something else that kinda caught me off guard. I was unsure of how to take it, never mind what to say to him. I told him since I was unable to help him that maybe he would like to talk to KDI, at first he was scared cause of Number 2 and what he has done in the past. Kinda makes me sick that my son has bottled it up so much. Anyways, I made the call and Mr. T talked to KDI. They talked for 40 minutes, and the smile that was on his face after they talked was amazing. He was telling me how he now understood why I loved KDI so much. That he knew that he could go to KDI and it melted my heart that he felt that way about KDI.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home