When things go.....

Friday, September 14, 2007

Things are looking up!!!

Things have started to look up for us. After three and a half long years. My son is almost done his chemo. We still aren't in the clear, as we have about five years to cross our fingers and PRAY it doesn't come back. I am a worry wart and and well won't stop until OH I DON"T. I get a 100%. We are going to be getting him tested for a bone marrow match and a stem cell match. So apparently this is routine but I STILL WORRY. I don't know whether they are telling me to worry or not.

On another brighter note. I am back together with THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. We are planning our wedding AGAIN, for August 14, 2008. I am so much happier having him in my life, and glad we were able to work everything out. He truly is my soul mate. We had a VERY long chat, ok a few of them, and we are happier then we ever have been. I truly am excited. Looking forward to you all meeting him.

My family of three will soon become complete. The boys are so happy and that in turn makes me happy too.

Would also like to send out a congrats to my Cousin and his wife, on the birth of their baby boy. Way to go, and welcome to the family Little L. The best to you all.

Now hurry Squirrel, we are waiting for the little bundle to join us as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home