When things go.....

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

No better way to say it....

I had a rough night tonight, between a mixture of things that unfolded, so since everyone I knew that would listen was asleep, or it was awfully late I decided to try and vent, so I wrote it all out to post on my blog, and then I stopped to re-read it, "wasn't I stupid". As I was re-reading it, I realized that all I was doing was bitching about everything that was wrong in my life, something I do quite fequently, not bitch, but think of the negative. Well someone really special to me told me that life isn't worth living if you are thinking of all the bad things, that you need to keep a positive smile, and positive thoughts. OK maybe they didn't say it in so many ways, but the jist is there. So I started going through my cd's and realized that I haven't listened to the one person, that use to help me get through my tough times Paul Brandt. While I was listening to one of his CD's I found that alot of his music reminded me of what KDI would say to me, and still does. These are the lyrics to one of his songs "Take it from me" which is how KDI and I feel for one another. So I thought I'd try and put some positive stuff on my blog, the negative is set as a draft for now. Who knows I might want to send it someday.


If the river is high, I'll be your shore
If it's love you need,I'll give you more
You can count on me, baby, that's for sure
I belong to you
If you cross the line, I'll cross it too
Anywhere you go I'll be with you
We'll cy some tears, but we'll make it through
As long as were together

Everything in my heart I'll give you
Everything in my soul it's yours
Everything that I am and will ever be
Take it from me, take it from me
Take everything

I'll give you all that you can take
I made a promise it will never break
You've got my heart, make no mistake
Just take it from me


I know that I am not perfect, and I know that I have made many mistakes, but I do know the one thing that seems right at this very moment, is my relationship with KDI, and it only gets stronger every day. I MISS YOU SO MUCH. You are my best friend, my mate, my future. Thank you for everything. You have been amazing, and each day my love for you only grows stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home