When things go.....

Friday, March 02, 2007

La da da da dee da

Well so far I guess I haven't managed to do what I said. I said I was going to try and keep this thing updated, but well I could always give excuses, but I am finding that my whole life that is all I do. I get up every morning and swear that I will start to exercise and then find myself crying and sitting on the couch just getting bigger and bigger. Well the last few days I have been trying to think about my life and all that is going on, and well I am not happy. I want to be better, and yet something always happens to put a stop to it. My kids are trying to get better, but hard to do, when the seem to catch anything and everything going around town. So currently, they have been out of school for three weeks, and well going to be at least two more. So I am going slowly crazy, not that I don't love my kids, just never know what I can plan or do, can't seem to make any money or get ahead at all, always seems like I am slipping backwards. Government cut backs, etc. Well I am going insane.

Anyways, not to put another excuse down, but will try and write a little more later.

I do have some good news to report. The love of my life, has come down to visit me for a few. I love him so much and hope that we will manage to get through all that we are dealing with at the current moment. Now if I could work on my abandonment issues. UGGHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home