When things go.....

Sunday, December 04, 2005

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!

Well, well, I have heard of letting go for one night, to have fun with your friends. But I by far have the most interesting set of friends. Since I don't drink I was the designated driver, but lets just say that even though you don't drink, you can still be the life of the party. We had so much fun laughing, that all of our pictures turned out blurry, well ok most of them. Us girls were taking on guys at this punch bag game, and pool all night long. Of course, they were pretty upset when we refused to dance with them, and only with each other. But none the less even they had a few good laughs. We ran into a few guys friends of ours while we were out, and they added to the enjoyment. But for me, the best part is when KDI gave me a call, my wife (best friend) took the phone and they talked for abit, and then I had to let him go. I was harrased for most of the night, cause little old me, use to have a very bad view of men. But with KDI its different. So all my friends want to meet the all famous guy that won my heart. He was on my mind all night long.

There was a time when I danced with S, a friend of mine, she is kinda like a butch so to speak, but a blast. She had me spinning, flying, dipping, and beant back, almost touching the ground,I mean she was a killer then it kinda became a dirty dancing school lesson. She was good, and harsh, but it WAS ALL GOOD. Then one of my best friends and I danced, together, and as we were dancing by a friend of ours J, well we saw he was in trouble, he was looking at us with this help me look, so we went up to him and asked the girl if we could steal him away, she was alittle upset, but said yes, so we made him two step with the both of us, he was shocked to hear I hadn't had a drink, said that so far that night, I seemed to be the life of the party, Always cracking jokes, and making sure that no one was left out. You know he was right, BUt that is just me. It was the first time in a long time that I had been me. It felt good.

Well then we went to another club, usually its for older adults, but as I found out last night that has changed and has now become a club with younger people. Well it was pretty packed, so I left, couldn't chance getting sick (for my son) and well two of my friends, had just bought their beers, when I decided that it was too crowded, and so they gave their beers away and left with me, they are truly the most amazing friends that anyone could have. But as we were freezing our butts off waiting for everyone, I flipped open my phone to see the time, and realized that I had a text message from KDI, He couldn't have left a better message, at the best time for me to read it. He had me smiling for the rest of the night.

To finally make my rambling stop, well lets just say that, I love my kids don't get me wrong, but I think that in order to keep your sanity, you need to get out once in awhile. Just make sure you have friends like I do. Ones that help you get back to yourself, when you are lost. They are the best friends that one can have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home